Privacy settings



At the City Council we are responsible for issuing licences for Hackney Carriages, Private Hire Vehicles, Premises Licences (for the sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshment), Personal Licences (all under the Licensing Act 2003) as well as for Street and House to House collections.

Important Notice

This authority is required by law to protect the public funds it administers. It may share information provided to it with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds, in order to prevent and detect fraud. Click here for more information.



Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Some of these cookies are necessary to make the site work. We’d also like to use optional cookies to help improve your experience on the site. You can manage your optional cookie preferences below. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your preferences can be changed at any time.

Review your privacy settings