Tenancy Sustainment Service
The service offers advice and support no matter what tenure type to those struggling to maintan their housing.
People get into difficulties with their tenancy for all sorts of reasons. Our new Tenancy Sustainment Service is here to help anyone who is struggling to keep their home.
The service offers non-judgemental advice and support, and we can put you in touch with agencies to provide practical hands-on support.
We can help with a wide range of issues such as:
- dealing with debt
- applying for benefits
- tackling antisocial behaviour or nuisance neighbours
- reducing loneliness and isolation
- setting up utility providers and settling into a new home
- accessing services to improve physical and mental well-being
- supporting with hoarding and keeping your home in a reasonable state
We are here to help to help in any way we can and can offer support over the phone, at your home or wherever you feel comfortable.
If you think you would benefit from the service and you are a Winchester City Council tenant you can talk to your housing officer about a referral to the service.
To contact the team you can call 01962 814 918 or email them firstname.lastname@example.org