Privacy settings

Sheltered and Extra Care Housing

There are a wide range of Sheltered Housing schemes or Extra Care schemes for the frail elderly in Hampshire. Extra Care schemes may provide personal care.

Subscribe to the Sheltered Housing newsletter

* indicates required

Extra Care video

Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Some of these cookies are necessary to make the site work. We’d also like to use optional cookies to help improve your experience on the site. You can manage your optional cookie preferences below. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your preferences can be changed at any time.

Review your privacy settings