We offer a range of pest control services for both private residential and commercial customers. Our pest control officers provide advice and subsequent treatments at competitive rates.
We offer fixed price pest control services for rats, mice, fleas and wasps. For queries relating to any other type of pest control, please contact us to arrange an assessment.
Examples of our charges are as follows. Full details and terms/conditions can be downloaded from the right hand side of the page.
- Rats and mice £99.90 for residential customers and £124.60 for commercial customers
- Wasps £63.85 for the first nest for residential customers and £79.30 for commercial customers (additional nests are £24.70 for residential customers and £30.90 for commercial customers)
- Fleas £114.30 for up to 3 rooms (additional rooms are £30.90 each) for residential customers, for commercial customers this is £151.40 and additional rooms are £39.15 each.
- Emergency Response £74.20 for residential customers and £93.70 for commercial customers)
- Prices for other treatments can only be given after an initial assessment costing £30.90 for residential customers and £39.15 for commercial ones5 Assessment fee will be credited against any treatment subsequently performed.
For rats and mice the above charges include an initial visit to determine and treat the problem and up to 2 additional visits, if necessary. If during a course of treatment you sight a dead rodent and feel comfortable in removing it then you should put on gloves, bag it and place in general refuse bin. If this is outside your comfort zone then please contact us and arrange for us to do this for you. This is easy to do when they are in the open but we are unable to lift up floorboards or gain access to cavities where the rodent may have retreated to die. We are also unable to retrieve carcases if the health and safety of the officer is put at risk.
Tenants of Winchester City Council owned properties will not be charged for the treatment of rats & mice only and people who provide proof in advance of a treatment that that they are on housing benefit will recieve a 50% discount on the quoted price.
To arrange a treatment or for further information or advice on any pest related issue, please contact the pest control office which is open between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am and 4.30pm Fridays by: phone on 01962 848 594.
using our online service request
Payment is required before the treatment is started by credit/debit card. Job cancellations have to be reported to the pest control office on 01962 848 594, 24 hours (1 working day) prior to an appointment otherwise payments are not refundable.
Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to requesting our service.
For commercial treatments please contact the office for details.
We are unable to offer any treatment for bees and it is recommended you contact a member of the British Pest Control Association. If it is a swarm of bees in an accessible outside location then often a local bee keeper will be interested in collecting them and contacts are given on the right.
British Bee Keepers Association (has an online directory of local swarm collectors).