Welcome to Winchester Student Information
Have you completed everything you need to do when moving into your new home?
Included in the welcome leaflet are useful checklists and information to help make your life off campus easier.
- Do you have to pay council tax?
- How to report problems and issues within your local community
- Health and Safety in your home
- Take your meter readings
- Arrange contents insurance
- Register to vote
- Buying a TV License
- Parking & Permits
- When are your bin collections?
- Introducing yourself to and being good neighbours
- Find out about activities in your community
If you would like a Student Welcome to the Neighbourhood Leaflet, please use the links below for an online version, which should provide you with all the information that you require. If however you have any further questions or queries, the Community Safety and Neighbourhoods Services Team can be contacted on 01962 840222.