Playing out/Apply for a road closure

This webpage is for organisations to apply to Winchester City Council for a road closure. You will find two forms on this webpage; this is because as of the 1st April 2020, a charge of £1,700 is required for you to legally close the road for a non-charity event. If you are applying on behalf of a charity or a not-for-profit organisation, you will be exempt from paying this fee. If you have any queries regarding whether you are eligible for not-for-profit status, please contact the Traffic and Transport team on the following email address: . If you are applying for a road closure on behalf of a utility company, please contact Hampshire County Council on the following email address: 

Have a great party!