Privacy settings

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre (UFEC) Gaming Machine Permit

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centres (UFECs) are most commonly found at seaside resorts, airports or at motoway service centres. They are family friendly and also cater to unaccompanied children and young people.

UFECs are able to offer an unlimited number of category D machines.

A UFEC Gaming Machine Permit will have effect for 10 years, unless it is surrendered, renewed or lapses. There is no annual fee for UFEC Gaming Machine Permits. 


Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Some of these cookies are necessary to make the site work. We’d also like to use optional cookies to help improve your experience on the site. You can manage your optional cookie preferences below. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your preferences can be changed at any time.

Review your privacy settings