Privacy settings

Temporary Use Notice (TUN)

A Temporary Use Notice (TUN) allows the holder of an operating licence to temporarily provide facilities for gambling that are not licensed under a premises licence. Premises such as hotels, conference centres or sporting venues may wish to use a TUN to temporarily provide facilities for gambling, such as poker tournaments.


Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Some of these cookies are necessary to make the site work. We’d also like to use optional cookies to help improve your experience on the site. You can manage your optional cookie preferences below. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your preferences can be changed at any time.

Review your privacy settings