Privacy settings

Housing related advice and support for Gypsy, Traveller and Roma groups

This section provides housing related support and advice for Gypsies, Traveller and Roma groups.  There is a range of free support and advice services available from the council and its partner agencies. 

The Equality Act 2010 says private and social housing landlords, including local authorities and housing associations, must not discriminate against you when you’re renting or living in a property. This includes if you’re living in a caravan or mobile home. 

Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Some of these cookies are necessary to make the site work. We’d also like to use optional cookies to help improve your experience on the site. You can manage your optional cookie preferences below. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your preferences can be changed at any time.

Review your privacy settings