If you need someone to talk to about your mental health and wellbeing then please do use the resources below. It's an extremely difficult time for many with the cost of living crisis, so please do reach out if you're struggling and need someone to speak to.
- To access support to health services visit Winchester City PCN.
- Text SHOUT on 85258 – 24/7 - crisis text service available for time when people feel they need immediate support. By texting ‘SHOUT’ to 85258 a texter will be put in touch with a trained Crisis Volunteer
- Combat Stress - Mental health services for veterans | Combat Stress 0800 1381619
- Text SHARE to 741741 – Crisis Text Line (Crisis Counsellor Support).
- Call Samaritans on 116 123 or email email@example.com
No Panic Helpline – 0844 967 4848 - Open 365 days a year between 10am – 10pm
Also plays a crisis message that’s a recording of breathing exercises that can help you through a panic attack – call 01952 680 835 to listen to it anytime
The Oasis – 0800 7720527 or text 07879 376286
Service for people in mental health crisis or the prevention of a mental health crisis. Telephone and text support only
Open Monday – Friday 6.30pm – 9.30pm
After making the initial contact a member of staff will offer a timeslot for people to receive support.
Other wellbeing support:
- Olive branch Counselling service – self referral – 01962 842858.
- Solent Mind - 01962 859012 Priory Gardens, Parchment St, Winchester SO23 8AU. Wellbeing Centre.
- Age UK – Support for Older People - 0800 6781602
- SAFFA Armed Forces Charity Support - 0800 260 6767
- Royal British legion Armed Forces Charity Support - 0808 8028080
- Cruse Bereavement Care - 0808 808 1677 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Winchester Bereavement Service - 01962 863626
- Butterflies and Bereavement Support - 07889 009 393
Social prescribers – for social inclusion and support to access other services. Via your GP