Information for Organisations
This page is for organisations who are either looking to provide cost of living support to local communities, or in need of a helping hand themselves.
I can help
- Our Cost of Living Grant Scheme is open for applications until 28 February. Between £1,000 and £5,000 is available to support initiatives that will help Winchester residents with cost of living-related issues.
- Not-for-profit organisations looking to purchase equipment or run an activity for the benefit of the community can access up to £1,000 in funding via our Small Grants Scheme.
- If you're opening your organisation up as a warm space, make sure to register your venue on the Warm Welcome website.
- CILIP and Martin Lewis have developed a brilliant guide telling you everything you need to know about setting up a warm space in your community.
- Chat About is a free scheme involving online training you can sign up to that can help you improve wellbeing and social connection in your local community.
- Organisations can use this location data from Citizens Advice Winchester to better target their support towards areas of greater deprivation.
I need help
- LoCase has funding available to help organisations improve their energy efficiency. Grants can cover up to 40% of your project, up to £10k. Our partners, Meercat Associates, are offering free business support to help organisations apply.
- Small businesses, voluntary organisations and other non-domestic energy customers can get support through the Government's Energy Relief Scheme until 31 March 2023.
- Citizens Advice has an advice page for small businesses struggling to meet their energy bills.