Privacy settings

Tell us about your change

We need to know about changes that affect your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction straight away.

Tell us about your change

Even if you have told The Department for Work and Pensions, The Pension Service or another council section, you still need to tell the Benefits & Welfare section.

Some examples of changes that you must tell us about:

  • You change address
  • Someone moves in or out of your home
  • A change in income or capital of anyone in your household
  • You or your partner are going to be temporarily away from home

Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Some of these cookies are necessary to make the site work. We’d also like to use optional cookies to help improve your experience on the site. You can manage your optional cookie preferences below. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your preferences can be changed at any time.

Review your privacy settings