You can report issues like a change of circumstance online, see the list of forms below.
Report problems using your iPhone/iPad, Android or Blackberry phone
You can report a wide range of issues using your smart phone or tablet device. Whether it’s an abandoned vehicle, fly tipping, missed bin collection, a problem in our car park, reporting a benefit fraud or pot holes in the road, you can use the Your Winchester app to report it with a click of a button 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Abandoned Vehicle Report a vehicle you believe is abandoned.
- Anti-Social Behaviour Report isolated incidents of anti social behaviour.
- Benefit Fraud Anonymously Report suspected benefit fraud, all information reported will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Change of Address Report a change of address to the Council Tax Section.
- Commercial Waste Issue Report any issues with the commercial waste service.
- Condition of a Chimney For Councils tenants to report the state of any chimneys they may have in their property.
- Empty or Derelict Properties Report an empty of derelict property that may present a health and safety hazard to the public.
- Fly Tipping Report a fly-tipping incident to our Environment team.
- General Enquiries Form Please use this form to submit a general enquiry.
- Graffiti Report incidents of graffiti.
- Missed Bin Collection Report a missed bin, or request a collection calendar.
- Property Name Change Request a name for a property, or to report a change of existing name.
- Road Problems in Hampshire Report potholes, faulty street lights, overgrown hedges and other road and pavement problems (redirect to HCC website).
- Syringes/Needles for Removal Report and request the diposal of discarded syringes or hypodermic needles.