You can pay for many Council services online, see list below. Please note: we only accept payment by debit card for this service.
Make payments using your iPhone, Android or Blackberry phone.
You can use the Your Winchester app to make online payments from wherever you are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Currently available for iphone, Android and Blackberry phones the app is available by visiting your app download function on your phone or from the links below.
- Council Tax online Payment by dedit card. You will need to have you Council Tax reference number (eight digits starting with a '5' e.g. 51234567).
- Business Rates online Pay by debit card. You will need to have your Business Rate's reference number (seven digits starting with a '7' e.g. 7123456)
- Housing and Garage Rents online Payment by debit card. You will need to have your Tenancy reference number (seven digits e.g. 1234567 shown on rent card).
- General Invoice Pay an invoice that we have sent you. Your invoice has 10 digits, the first two can be characters or numbers e.g. KK12345678 or 0412345678.
- Housing Benefit Overpayment Pay your Housing Benefit Overpayment. Your invoice number has six digits starting with a '4' or a '5' e.g. 412345 and is shown on your invoice.
- Parking Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) You will need to have your Penalty Charge Notice number which is ten digits long e.g. WR12345678, the vehicle registration number and payment card details to hand to use this service.
- Miscellaneous Payment Pay for Museums publications, Special treatments, Animal Welfare fees, Building Control fees, Street Naming and Numbering fees etc.