Hire of St Maurice's Covert
St Maurice's Covert is the area between Greggs Bakers and Debenhams and is available for hire by charitable organisations only to be used for table top sales.
If you would like to check the availability of the Covert, please contact the Estates team using the details below. Alternatively, if you would like to see the bookings for the next three months, please see the list below. Dates can be provisionally booked for fourteen days only. If the application form and payment have not been received within those fourteen days the booking will be cancelled.
- The charge for the hire of the Covert is £35 per booking. The fee is payable at the time of booking.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to obtain Public Liability Insurance to the value of £5m and to produce proof of such Insurance to the Council if required.
- No jumble sales, raffles or lotteries are permitted.
- No Organisation is to have more than four bookings on Fridays or Saturdays a year and may in addition have no more than 6 bookings on other weekdays making a maximum of ten per year. However, organisations are very welcome to enquire about last minute availability.
- The Covert must not be used for Trade or Commercial use.
- One parking ticket will be issued per booking, if requested, for Colebrook Street Car Park.
- Tables are not provided.
Please send all applications to:
Winchester City Council
Please make all cheques payable to Winchester City Council.
For further information please contact the Estates Department on 01962 848 134 or email email@example.com
The application form and conditions are below.
COVERT BOOKINGS - November, December 2016 & January 2017
|Friday 4th||Winchester Musicals & Opera Society|
|Saturday 5th||The Donkey Sanctuary|
|Monday 7th||Great Ormond Street|
|Tuesday 8th||Great Ormond Street|
|Wednesday 9th||Great Ormond Street|
|Thursday 10th||Great Ormond Street|
|Friday 11th||Great Ormond Street|
|Saturday 12th||Great Ormond Street|
|Friday 18th||Cat & Kitten Rescue|
|Sunday 20th||Naomi House|
|Friday 25th||Winchester Domestic Violence Forum|
|Sunday 27th||Naomi House|
|Saturday 10th||Cat & Kitten Rescue|
|Sunday 11th||Hyde WI|
|Monday 12th||Guide Dogs|
|Tuesday 13th||Guide Dogs|
|Wednesday 14th||Guide Dogs|
|Thursday 15th||Guide Dogs|
|Friday 16th||Guide Dogs|
|Saturday 17th||Guide Dogs|
|Tuesday 20th||Cats Protection|
|Wednesday 21st||Cats Protection|
|Thursday 22nd||Cats Protection|
|Friday 23rd||Cats Protection|
|Some of the following documents are in pdf format. You can download and install a free PDF reader to enable you to read and print them. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Reader.|
|St. Maurice's Covert Application||80KB||
56Kbps Modem: Less than 1 Minute
Broadband : Less than 1 Minute