Privacy settings




  TPO Conservation Area
Application required Yes - Please submit through the planning portal,
or request an application by post/email.  
Section 211 notice. You are required to send us notice of the tree works. This can be done by email, letter or application form (the application form sets out what information is required from us).
8 weeks 6 weeks
Tree Officer
site visit
Yes – to assess application once it has been submitted Yes - to assess application once it has been submitted
Consultation process Neighbours and parish
council notified
Added to weekly list (
Can I undergo
the works in this time?
No - you must wait for the decision, even if the 8 weeks’ time frame has elapsed. If the 6 weeks has elapsed, and you haven't received a decision, you can carry out the works.


Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Some of these cookies are necessary to make the site work. We’d also like to use optional cookies to help improve your experience on the site. You can manage your optional cookie preferences below. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your preferences can be changed at any time.

Review your privacy settings