Privacy settings

Planning Appeals

Planning Appeals

An Appeal can be lodged with the Planning Inspectorate against the Local Planning Authority regarding a refusal of a Planning Application, Enforcement Notice, Lawful Development Certificate, or a Tree Preservation Order.

To search for a current or historic appeal, use the link below to search using the address or Planning reference number.

Details and guidance can be found through the pages provided.


Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

As is common practice with many websites this site uses cookies, which are small files that are downloaded to your computer, used to improve your visit to this website.

It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you want to enjoy this website.

Review your privacy settings