Privacy settings

Immigration Visits

If moving from abroad sometimes people need permission from the Home Office to reside in the UK.

As part of this process, applicants will need a letter from the Council confirming that their accommodation is suitable for their needs.

To apply

  • To apply to the Council you will need to complete an online application form. The current charge for this is £102.
  • Once you have submitted the application form the Council will contact you and arrange to visit your accommodation in order to carry out an assessment

Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Some of these cookies are necessary to make the site work. We’d also like to use optional cookies to help improve your experience on the site. You can manage your optional cookie preferences below. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences. Your preferences can be changed at any time.

Review your privacy settings