Voluntary Sector Support
Community First provide targeted effective support and advice to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations across the district.
In 2022 Community First supported 667 voluntary, community & social enterprise organisations with guidance and advice.
Community First’s dedicated development team can offer tailored information and development support for charities, community groups and social enterprises.
Development Support Services
Are you looking to enhance and develop your charity, not-for-profit organisation, social enterprise or community group?
Their hard-working team is here to help you access the best possible funding, strengthen your operational performance and become a more sustainable and dynamic organisation.
They will support your organisation with:
- Setting up as a new organisation to look closer at new challenges and opportunities
- Finding qualified, experienced trustees and volunteers
- Developing sustainable funding strategies
- Business planning
- Policies and procedures
- Quality assurance and best practice
Their dedicated team also provide the following:
- Advice on employment issues
- Regular e-news
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- Networking and outreach events (forums)
- Organisational health checks
- Funder events
- Resources, guides and toolkits
Email: email@example.com or call 0300 500 8085