How To Get Help

Call 0333 370 4000 between 9am and 5pm, seven days a week.

The Hampshire helpline is for frail or vulnerable people who need urgent assistance with essential food or household supplies, collection of medication, or who are at risk of loneliness. Please discuss your requirements with our friendly advisors who will ensure you get the help you need.

If you need urgent food supplies, you can expect to receive a food box, typically containing:

  • Pasta

  • Cereal

  • Soup

  • UHT milk

  • Long life orange juice

  • Bread

  • Apples

  • Biscuits

  • Urgent household necessities, e.g. shower gel

Wherever possible, special dietary requirements will be met. Winchester City Council will be taking referrals from the county council helpline team.