Privacy settings

Money, benefits & bills

If you are experiencing financial hardship and need help with your housing costs and council tax you can find some more help and information. If you know someone who struggles to get online and may need help, urge them to contact our customer service team on 01962 840 222.


Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

As is common practice with many websites this site uses cookies, which are small files that are downloaded to your computer, used to improve your visit to this website.

It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you want to enjoy this website.

Review your privacy settings