Privacy settings

Second Adult Rebate

Second Adult Rebate reduces the amount of Council Tax you have to pay. 

You can get it if you are pension age, single and pay Council Tax but share your home with another adult who is on a low income and does not pay rent.

Claim Second Adult Rebate


Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

As is common practice with many websites this site uses cookies, which are small files that are downloaded to your computer, used to improve your visit to this website.

It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you want to enjoy this website.

Review your privacy settings