Privacy settings

Tell us about your change

We need to know about changes that affect your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction straight away.

Tell us about your change

Even if you have told The Department for Work and Pensions, The Pension Service or another council section, you still need to tell the Benefits & Welfare section.

Some examples of changes that you must tell us about:

  • You change address
  • Someone moves in or out of your home
  • A change in income or capital of anyone in your household
  • You or your partner are going to be temporarily away from home

Winchester City Council logo

Cookies Policy

As is common practice with many websites this site uses cookies, which are small files that are downloaded to your computer, used to improve your visit to this website.

It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you want to enjoy this website.

Review your privacy settings