View Protected Trees on a Map
For TPO information you can call us on 01962 848 301 or email email@example.com
You can check whether your tree is protected by a TPO or is located in a conservation area by using our Localview mapping service.
Please click on the external link and follow the instructions below.
- Enter the address or postcode of the tree(s) location and click 'search'
- Select the correct address from the results
- Under the Local Information column below, select 'Conservation Areas,' 'TPO' and 'TPO Areas'
- All TPOs and conservation areas will be highlighted on the map
- For the full number of the TPO click on the highlighted area
- If you require a copy of the TPO or further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org