View Protected Trees on a Map
For TPO information you can call us on 01962 848 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check whether your tree is protected by a TPO or is located in a conservation area by using our Localview mapping service.
Please click on the external link and follow the instructions below.
- Enter the address or postcode of the tree(s) location and click 'search'
- Select the correct address from the results
- On the icon bar, select the pin. This is the icon second from the right and is called 'Map Features'
- In the Map Features column, select 'Conservation Areas,' 'TPO' and 'TPO Areas'
- All TPOs and conservation areas will be highlighted on the map
- For more information on the TPOs, click on the accompanying code