Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) provide further details, guidance and principles on Local Plan policies.
SPDs are material considerations when processing planning applications and development proposals in the District and have to be considered when making a planning decision.
- Design Guidance for the Control of Shopfronts & Signs - Technical Sheet This advice should be read in conjunction with the 'Design Guidance for the control of shopfronts and signs' SPD.
- High Quality Places SPD - Adopted The High Quality Places SPD has now been adopted following a consultation in 2014 and a resolution by Cabinet on 18 March 2015 (CAB2669).
- Village Design Statements and Local Area Design Statements Village Design Statements and Local Area Design Statements
- Affordable Housing SPD - Adopted February 2008 The provision of additional affordable housing is a key priority and also a major theme in the Community Strategy.
- Car Parking Standards Supplementary Planning Document (Adopted) The document supplements Policy T4 of the Adopted Winchester District Local Plan Review (2006)
- Equestrian Development SPG The Equestrian Development Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG) provides additional guidance on equestrian development and supplements the policies in the Local Plan.
- Design Guidance for the Control of Shopfronts & Signs Practical advice, guidance and principles on the design of shop fronts and signs in the Winchester District.
- Sutton Scotney Development Brief This Design and Development Brief sets out principles for the redevelopment of the Old Station Yard site.
- Adopted Broadway Friarsgate Planning Brief At a meeting of the full Council on 25 June 2003 the Planning Brief was adopted as a background document to the Revised Deposit Winchester District Local Plan.