Winchester market is situated between Middle Brook Street and often along the High Street in the City Centre.
|Taste of the South||Wednesdays 9am - 4.30pm|
|General Street Markets||
Thursdays - Shabby Chic and bric a brac stalls together with more general fayre
|Antiques & 20th Century Collectibles Market 1st Sunday of every month|
Monthly Markets (March to December)
|Art & Design Market||3rd Sunday of every month|
|Vintage & Retro Village||1st Sunday of every month|
For information and stall availability for the WCC Wednesday to Saturday Markets, please contact:: Paul Lewis on 07971 646 483 or John Quinn (Market Manager, Wednesday – Saturday only) on 07810 792 294, email@example.com or SMT Management Consultants Ltd on 02380 694 843 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.southernmarkettraders.co.uk/our-classic-street-markets/visit-our-classic-street-markets/
*Due to the increased number of enquires for only a very limited number of market pitches, Winchester City Council is unable to accept any more “Hot Street Food” applications at present and for the foreseeable future*
- A Taste of the South Wednesdays 9am - 4.30pm Weekly speciality food and produce market from producers across the south
- Markets Research Recent research on Winchester’s markets
- Antiques and 20th Century Collectibles 1st Sunday of every month (January to December) Winchester Antiques and 20th Century Collectibles
- Art and Design Market 3rd Sunday of every month (March - December) The perfect place to purchase quality Art & Design led craft direct from Artists and Makers
- Other Markets Winchester and the District host a number of markets and offer an excellent chance to buy locally made arts, crafts and edible treats.
- Trader Profile Meet some of the stallholders who trade at Winchester markets. Find out about where they source their ingredients and see just how passionate they are about their products.
- Vintage and Retro Village 1st Sunday of the month (March - December) Clothes, accessories, homeware, furniture, vinyl records plus much more
- Submit a comment about Winchester Street Markets Please use this form if you wish to submit a comment about Winchester Street Markets