Building Control Customer Information

Advice on altering or extending yout home.

If you are planning to extend or alter your home, Hampshire Building Control Partnership have produced a useful guide, please click on the link below to view this document.

Hampshire Guide to Extending your own home (digital edition)

If you are uncertian if you need to make an application or are un clear as to the route that you need to take please use the infomation below to ascertain if you need to make an application?

Building Regulation Part P (Electrical Safety)

You may also find it useful to view registered electricians and find general guidance about Part P Regulation (Electrical Safety).

• Find a registered electrician - A register of electricians belonging to the various CPS schemes

• General guidance - For general advice, guidance and information in easy to understand formats