Before building, extending, altering or converting part of your building you must make an application for Building Regulation Consent. The Building Control service functions include; building regulations; fire safety; pre-application consultation; dangerous structures and demolition.
Telephone: 01962 848176
Fax: 01962 848130
- Building Control Customer Information If you are planning to extend or alter your home, Hampshire Building Control Partnership have produced a useful guide.
- Building Control Fees Information about the current fees applicable to Building Regulations.
- Building Regulations These are technical documents that detail how to show compliance with a particular Regulation.
- Virtual House Guide to Building Regulations If you are unsure if you need to make an application please use the Virtual house to provide you with further information.
- Demolition of Buildings In the interest of safety of the general public, occupiers and adjoining owners, most buildings to be demolished are subject to legal requirements administered by the Councils Building Control Division
- Dangerous Structures and Public Safety The Building Control Division has a responsibility to deal with dangerous buildings as they occur.
- Health and safety in the construction industry Link to the Health and Safety Executives website which provides detailed information on Contruction and Health and Safety.
- Scaffolding & Hoarding Licence These licences are dealt with by the Hampshire County Council Highways Division.
- Building Control Archive How to obtain limited information on archived files for Building Control files.