Mutual Exchange Application Form


This application form can be used by a tenant of any social housing provider wishing to exchange dwellings with a Winchester City Council tenant.

This form is also available to download, print and complete or you can complete and submit it on-line on the Transfer and Exchanges page of our website:

Please answer all questions as accurately as possible.
It is an offence to give false or imcomplete information.