Out and about
We understand people might be a little nervous as we open up.
As a council we’d like to reassure you that we remain committed to:
- Continuing to provide all our services as normal
- Working closely with partner organisations to allow you to go about daily life with confidence
- Holding public meetings virtually
- Providing essential support to businesses, famnilies and individuals as they recover
- Monitoring infection rates across Hampshire
- Preparing for any future outbreaks of COVID-19
If you've got any questions, worries or concerns, look out for Neighbourhood Wardens and BID Rangers who are happy to help or point you in the right direction for further information.