Winchester District Small Grant Scheme
This scheme aims to make small grants easily available to local voluntary and community groups. Grants are quick and easy to apply for, and we will offer you advice whenever you need it. The grants of up to £500 are available for one-off pieces of expenditure if on projects, equipment and other items which will help your organisation to do more, to reach more people, to provide better services or to try something different.
We are encouraging organisations to apply for Coronavirus (COVID-19) related activities which support our themes (dealing with peoples and communities needs and striving for positive change). Items of expenditure for example could be:
- Trailing a different way of working during these socially distanced times
- Buying different or updated technology
- Increasing or updating your resources
- Improving digital connectivity to enhance service user engagement
- Activitiesto increase your support to vulnerable individuals
- Creating a COVID safe environment in which to deliver your service
- Provision of equipment including Personal protective equipment (PPE)
Should your application be eligible and suitable for funding we would like you to attend a virtual panel meeting in order for us to have a brief discussion with regards to your application. You will be advised on the day if your organisation will receive the funding you requested. Small Grant Panel Meetings will be held on a 6 week rolling basis via MS Teams.
If you require funding for a Winchester town based activity, please refer to our Town Forum Small Grant Programme.
Should you need further information with regards to relevant wards, refer to our ward map