The Watercress Line
The Watercress Line transforms into a place of magic and mischief for Halloween!
Address:The Railway Station
Tickets:Advancing booking prices: Children (under 5 years) FREE, children (5 - 16 years) £10, Adults £20, Family (2 adults & 2 children) £50
Open hours:10.30am - 4.30pm
There are lots of spooky activities to keep the kids entertained. ALL activities run from 11am – 4pm and are included in your ticket price.
• Travel on the thrilling Wizard Express steam train
• Walk in Harry Potter’s footsteps over the famous railway footbridge where Harry received his Hogwarts Express ticket in the film!
• Be brave and get up close to hairy, scary, creepy creatures!
• Be spooked by some scary characters (courtesy of Go Geek events)
• Get your face painted into something spooky! (additional cost)
• Make a wonderful wand
• Enjoy some Halloween activities
Access for wheelchair users
Level access toilet
Level access venue
Positive about disabled