Moving House?

If you're moving soon or have recently changed address we need to update your council tax details. Let us know online.

You can complete a quick online form to let us know your details. Before starting you will need to know the full address, including postcode, of both your new and previous home, as well as any council tax account numbers.

Complete the form - Council Tax - Change of Address