The Sport and Physical Activity team looks after all of the Winchester District's sporting needs working with sports clubs to encourage residents to be active.
To sign up to the Sports and Physical Activity Alliance e-newsletter complete the fields below.
- Leisure Centre Project The Council is currently considering options for the future of River Park Leisure Centre.
- Love Tennis Play Tennis at River Park Leisure Centre all year round!
- What's On - Sports Activities Happening Now Activities and sessions being run in partnership with the Sport & Physical Activity Team
- Active Lifestyles Scheme Find out about physical activity opportunities for adults, including active lifestyle classes, health walks, beginners running groups and so much more
- Cycling and Cycling Routes Winchester is a small city with lots of places of interest within cycling distance.
- Disability Sport Winchester City Council and its partners are committed to ensuring that there are opportunities for people with disabilities to take part in a variety of structured sports sessions.
- Sports Development As part of our commitment to developing sport across the district the Sports Development Officer is available to offer advice and information.
- Winchester District SPAA The Winchester District Sport and Physical Activity Alliance Advisory Board is made up of key local organisations with an interest in sport and physical activity.
- Meadowside Leisure Centre Our leisure centre in Whiteley, Fareham, managed by DC Leisure.
- River Park Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool Our leisure centre and swimming pool in Gordon Road, Winchester, managed by DC Leisure.
- Swanmore College of Technology The college offers a varied menu of community activities including exercise classes and a range of sporting activities.
- Winchester Sports Stadium Providing an 8-lane athletics track, all weather turf pitch suitable for hockey and football and a refurbished pavilion at Bar End, Winchester.