Winchester City Council is the Street Naming and Numbering Authority for the administrative area of Winchester. It carries out this function under the provisions of the Public Health Act 1925 sections 17 -19.
The following procedures are undertaken by our Address Management Team:
- Address Management We can help with all your address management issues.
- Address Change FAQ Frequently asked questions regarding address changes.
- Property Developers FAQ Answers to the most frequently asked questions by Property Developers.
- Scale of Charges The street naming and numbering service is now chargeable, a scale of charges is based upon the number of plots on the development.
- Renaming & Numbering Information about the rare occasion it becomes necessary to rename or renumber a street.