Extensions to Private Houses

From 30 May 2013, changes to Planning legislation means that certain extensions to private houses, and changes of use of office buildings to residential can be carried out without seeking full Planning permission.

Full details of the legislation can be found in The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015.

Information about extensions to private houses can be found in this guide on the Planning Portal.

Email your completed form to: planning@winchester.gov.uk