Determining what recreational provision is required for new dwellings in the Plan area, or, the amount of contribution that will be sought in lieu of that provision.
- Contribution Scales (SDNP only) Downloadable document of the contribution scales which will be used as a basis for seeking contributions for all relevant planning applications in the South Downs National Park area of the District until April 1 2015..
- New look for The Weirs The Weirs have undergone a complete transformation.
- Open Space Fund Open Space Fund - Application Form for Release of Funds (Form D)
- Open Space Provision The Planning Department monitors the laying out and maintenance of areas of public open space associated with new housing developments
- Open Space Sports and Recreation Study (2008) Winchester City Council and East Hampshire District Council jointly commissioned a study of open space, sport and recreation facilities
- Open Space Strategy 2013/14 This Strategy provides a comprehensive framework for the provision of outdoor, public recreational space in the South Downs National Park area of the District.
- Open Space Strategy 2015/16 This Strategy lists and maps important open areas in the towns and villages of the District where Winchester City Council is the Local Planning Authority. The villages and parishes within the SDNP area are not included.
- Response to comments on the Whiteshute Ridge Project Response to comments received at the Whiteshute Ridge Community Engagement event on 10 October
- Whiteshute Ridge Project Feedback and information from the Community Engagement event on 10 October