Determining what recreational provision is required for new dwellings in the Plan area, or, the amount of contribution that will be sought in lieu of that provision.
- Contribution Scales Downloadable document of the contribution scales which will be used as a basis for seeking contributions for all relevant planning applications.
- Open Space Fund Open Space Fund - Application Form for Release of Funds (Form D)
- Open Space Provision The Planning Department monitors the laying out and maintenance of areas of public open space associated with new housing developments
- Open Space Sports and Recreation Study Winchester City Council and East Hampshire District Council jointly commissioned a study of open space, sport and recreation facilities
- Open Space Strategy 2012/13 The Strategy provides a comprehensive framework for the provision of outdoor, public recreational space in the Plan area.
- Winchester’s Garden of Senses receives Sparsholt College design makeover PRESS RELEASE: Garden of Senses based in the Abbey Gardens take shape once the build and planting has been completed this Spring