CIL Administration and Collection

We charge Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) on the following types of development:

  • New residential development over 100 square metres.
  • The creation of 1 or more dwellings (even if it is less than 100 square metres).
  • New retail and hotel developments.
  • Extensions to existing retail and hotel developments.

If your application is for one of the types of development above, you will need to follow the process detailed below for CIL purposes.