Neighbourhood Plans are about allocating land for development. They are intended to set out where new houses, businesses, shops and community facilities should go in the local area and will allocate smaller sites for development.
There is currently one Neighbourhood Plan in the Winchester District Local Planing Authority Area (outside the South Downs National Park); this is the Denmead Neighbourhood Plan which was made part of the Winchester District Development Plan on 1 April 2015. You can view the Plan and the process of making the Plan using the relevant links below.
General information on Neighbourhood Plans is also provided below.
- Denmead Neighbourhood Plan The referendum for the Denmead Neighbourhood Plan Area was held on Thursday 5th of March
- Denmead Neighbourhood Plan - Adopted ('Made') Version Winchester City Council ‘made’ the Denmead Neighbourhood Plan part of the Winchester District Development Plan on 1 April 2015 following the result of the referendum held on 5 March 2015. You can download a copy of the Denmead Neighbourhood Plan on this page.
- Denmead Neighbourhood Plan - Examiner's Report On this page you can view / download the Examiner's Report
- Denmead Neighbourhood Plan Area Designation and Pre-Submission Plan On this page you can find details of the Denmead Neighbourhood Plan Area Designation and Pre-Submission Plan.
- Denmead Neighbourhood Plan Submission On this page you can find information on the Denmead Neighbourhood Plan Submission. The consultation closed on 11 November 2014.
- Neighbourhood Plans - General Information A brief guide as to the purpose of Neighbourhood Plans, their content and the process of creating one.