LPP2 2016 Submission
Local Plan Part 2 was submitted on 23rd March 2016 for examination.
All submission documents can be viewed on the links below and a copy of the local plan and CD of key supporting documents can be viewed at :
Winchester City Council
Winchester, SO23 9LJ
Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
In addition, local libraries within and adjoining the Winchester District will be supplied with a copy of the submission local plan and CD for inspection until after the Examination:
- Winchester Discovery Centre, Jewry Street, Winchester
- Stanmore Community Library, Carroll Centre, Somers Close
- Alresford Library, Broad Street, New Alresford
- Bishops Waltham Library, Free Street, Bishops Waltham
- Waterlooville Library, The Precinct, Waterlooville
- Eastleigh Library, The Swan Centre, Eastleigh
- Fareham Library, Osborn Road, Fareham
Opening times can be found at Hampshire County Council website.
For more information on Local Plan Part 2, or this process please contact the Strategic Planning Team at LDF@winchester.gov.uk or phone 01962 840222;
If you commented on the pre-submission (Publication) Local Plan Part 2 and indicated that you would like to participate in the examination process, the Councils’ Programme Officer Rosemary Morton (details below), will be in contact with you:
Rosemary Morton, Programme Officer, Winchester District LPP2
c/o Strategic Planning, Winchester City Council,
Colebrook Street, Winchester, SO23 9LJ