A considerable amount of background work, evidence gathering and consultation has been carried out to inform the production of Local Plan Part 1 and details of all these stages can be viewed by clicking on the buttons below.
- Planning Inspector's Report The Council has received the final report from the Inspector with his findings and recommendations following the Public Examination held in Oct / Nov 2012.
- Examination Following submission of the Plan, a Public Examination was conducted by an independent Inspector appointed by the Planning Inspectorate. The Inspector's final report dated 11th February 2013 has now been received.
- Submission These web pages will take you to the Submission documents of the Local Plan Part 1- Joint Core Strategy, submitted to the Secretary of State on the 18 June 2012
- Pre-submission The pre-submission version of the Local Plan Part 1 - Joint Core Strategy is a formal stage of producing the Joint Core Strategy.
- Preferred Option The Preferred Option sets out for the first time the complete Core Strategy.
- Issues and Options Results from the Issues and Options consultation from 2008
- Blueprint A community engagement toolkit designed by us focussing on 'localism'.
- Plans for Places Plans for Places considered the responses to Blueprint from both residents and businesses.
- Live for the Future Information from the February and March 2007 series of community events.