Make payments online or by using your iPhone / Android / Blackberry phone.
You can pay for many Council services online. Please note: we only accept payment by debit card for this service.
If you have an iPhone, Android or Blackberry phone, you can use the Your Winchester app to make online payments from wherever you are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The app is available by visiting the app download function on your phone or from the links below.
- Parking Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) You will need to have your Penalty Charge Notice number which is ten digits long e.g. WR12345678, the vehicle registration number and payment card details to hand to use this service.
- Council Tax online Pay by debit card. You will need to have your Council Tax reference number (eight digits starting with a '5' e.g. 51234567).
- Business Rates online Pay by debit card. You will need to have your Business Rate's reference number (seven digits starting with a '7' e.g. 7123456)
- Housing and Garage Rents online Payment by debit card. You will need to have your Tenancy reference number (seven digits e.g. 1234567 shown on rent card).
- General Invoice Pay an invoice that we have sent you. Your invoice has 10 digits, the first two can be characters or numbers e.g. KK12345678 or 0412345678.
- Fixed Penalty Notices Pay by debit card. Fixed Penalty Notices for littering, graffiti, flyposting, dog fouling etc. In our payments system, Fixed Penalty Notices are listed under 'Miscellaneous Payments'.
- Housing Benefit Overpayment Pay your Housing Benefit Overpayment. Your invoice number has six digits starting with a '4','5' or '6' e.g. 412345 and is shown on your invoice.
- Miscellaneous Payment Pay for Museums publications, Special treatments, Animal Welfare fees, Building Control fees, Street Naming and Numbering fees etc.