Grants available from City Council
Press Release: 07/05/2014
Grants from Winchester City Council of up to £500 are available to not-for-profit and voluntary organisations in the district to support their work.
Winchester City Council is inviting applications by Wednesday 14 May for the first round of its 2014 ‘small grants’ scheme.
Applications might be for a World War One commemoration activity, a new piece of equipment for a sports club, advertising for an arts event or the pilot for a new community activity.
Previously grants have funded a wide range organisations and activities across the district such as:
- Bishop’s Waltham Museums’ Trust – 150th anniversary exhibition of the Bishop’s Waltham railway line
- Wickham Community Tennis Club - training volunteers to level 1 tennis coaching
- Hambledon Cricket Club – poly slip catch-cradles
- Friends of Flowerdown – reminiscing corner
- Age UK Winchester – printing of information leaflets
- Alzheimers Society Winchester – purchase of tools for a gardening challenge
- Friends of Corhampton Church – Meon Valley Saxon Heritage community Yuletide celebration
To find out how to apply, visit:
Apply on line or download the application form. For further assistance contact: Melissa Fletcher, 01962 848492, email@example.com, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.