New City Council Cabinet announced
Press Release: 05/06/2014
The new Winchester City Council Cabinet has been announced.
The Council Leader is Cllr Rob Humby, with Cllr Vicki Weston as his Deputy.
The seven-strong Cabinet and its members’ portfolios are:
- Cllr Rob Humby – Leader: corporate policy; economy and arts; tourism; corporate communications; special projects
- Cllr Vicki Weston – Built Environment and Deputy Leader: development management; strategic planning; building control; historic environment
- Cllr Stephen Godfrey – Finance and Organisational Development: financial services; revenues and benefits; IMT; organisational development
- Cllr Ian Tait – Housing Services: housing services
- Cllr Jan Warwick – Environment, Health and Wellbeing: environmental health and licensing; environment contract; landscape and open spaces; street care; health and wellbeing; sport and physical activity
- Cllr Stephen Miller – Business Services: legal and democratic services; estates; business management; major projects; new homes delivery
- Cllr Mike Southgate – Communities and Transport: community grants; community safety and neighbourhood services; traffic, transport and engineering; parking; museums