Mayor of Winchester’s Community Awards 2013/14
Press Release: 10/01/2014
The Mayor of Winchester has once again joined forces with Winchester Area Community Action (WACA) to recognise organisations and individuals who have given outstanding service to our community. As in previous years, the emphasis will be firmly on voluntary action but there is also an opportunity to nominate those who have given outstanding service to the community in the course of their employment (above and beyond the call of duty).
The aim of these awards is to celebrate the selfless activity that goes on in our society and makes the Winchester District a truly wonderful place in which to live.
There are 6 categories:
- Young Volunteer Award (a split category for under 18 and 18 -30 years of age)
- Caring Award - Adult (18+)
- Caring Award – Young Person (17 and younger)
- Service to the Community Award (Individual)
- Service to the Community Award (Group/Organisation)
- Innovation Award
You can nominate by downloading the form below. The deadline for nominations is noon on 7 February 2014. The awards ceremony will be held in Guildhall Winchester on the evening of 27 March 2014
56Kbps Modem: Less than 1 Minute
Broadband : Less than 1 Minute