We are committed to working with our tenants to make a real difference to the housing services you and other tenants who live in your neighbourhood receive.
We would like you to help us improve services by getting involved in helping us make decisions about those services.
We understand that you may be put off because you don't have much time to spare so the information in these webpages explains about the various ways that you can get involved at times and in places that suite you.
How much time can you give, 2, 3, 4 hours per year or maybe more? Why not come along to a Scheme Meet at your local Sheltered Scheme.
- About 2 hours per year If you could spare just two hours a year then please take a look at the options available
- About 7 hours per year If you could spare just seven hours a year then please take a look at the options available
- About 12 hours per year Information about ways to get involved plus you can earn shopping vouchers by taking part in either of these activities
- About 4 hours per year For four hours a year or less you could help us improve services by getting involved in helping us make decisions about those services
- About 2 hours per month We would like you to help us improve services by getting involved in helping us make decisions about those services.
- About 3 hours per month If you have three hours or less per month then you could become a Tenant Inspector or join a Scrutiny Group
- About 4 hours per month If you can offer around 4 hours per month then please tell us what you would like to get involved with.
- TACT (Tenants and Council Together) An independent group of tenants and leaseholders working in partnership with Winchester City Council
- What else do you need to know? If you are able and willing to give up some of you time to help improve Housing Services then we believe it should not cost you any money to do so
- Tenants Agreement The Council's Compact/Agreement covers the overall approach to tenant involvement in the Winchester District.
- Hampshire and Districts Residents' Forum Hampshire and Districts Residents' Forum changes the way residents work together to raise housing standards across the country.
- Publications Tenant newsletters including Tenant News and On the House.
- Tenant Inspections How we involve our tenants in the monitoring and improving of housing services.