What we do
We have around 30 tenant members in the group. Elected tenant representatives from TACT have been formally invited to be involved in the Council's committee structure (Co-optees) and we give tenants views at Council (Housing) Committee.
We can add our comments to all housing-related reports being presented to the Council (Housing) Committee and Cabinet and can give our views when housing-related reports are discussed at both these committees. This gives us direct access into the decision-making process, and an opportunity to influence decisions made about our housing service.
Our aims are to:
- represent the interests of all tenants and leaseholders of the City Council.
- promote and encourage discussion over all housing-related matters.
- encourage the process of tenant and leaseholder consultation.
- monitor the standard of services supplied by the Council.
- ensure that tenants' and leaseholders' voices are heard.
For more information about TACT and Performance Review Groups, please contact the Tenant Involvement Team on 0800 716 987.