We are an independent group of tenants and leaseholders working in partnership with Winchester City Council.
TACT stands for Tenants and Council Together. We were formed in 1995 and are Winchester City Council's district-wide tenant and leaseholder forum. TACT includes representatives from Tenants' Associations, individual tenants and leaseholders, council officers and elected Members of the Council. We always meet on the third Wednesday of each month, except for the month of August. The December meeting is usually a social evening.
We have one meeting either in the afternoon from 2pm - 4pm or in the evening from 7pm - 9pm at The Common Room, Godson House, Lawn Street, Central Winchester.
Click TACT Meetings link for more details of meeting dates and times.
- TACT Meetings Meetings are held on a Wednesday Afternoon 2.00 - 4.00pm (Winter) or a Wednesday Evening from 7.00 - 9.00pm (Summer) at The Common Room, Godson House, Central Winchester
- Tenants & Residents Associations A list of active networks of Tenants and Residents Associations throughout the Winchester district
- What we do Who TACT are and what they do.
- Who can join Membership of TACT is open to all tenants and leaseholders in the Winchester District.
- Who's who Details of the Chair and other position-holding members of TACT.