We are an independent group of tenants and leaseholders working in partnership with Winchester City Council.
TACT stands for Tenants and Council Together. We were formed in 1995 and are Winchester City Council's district-wide tenant and leaseholder forum. TACT includes representatives from Tenants' Associations, individual tenants and leaseholders, council officers and elected Members of the Council.
The meetings usually take place bi-monthly at the Guildhall Winchester on the third Tuesday of the month. For a list of meeting dates and times please click here.
- TACT Meetings Meetings are held bi-monthly on the third Tuesday of the month at The Guildhall Winchester.
- Tenants & Residents Associations A list of active networks of Tenants and Residents Associations throughout the Winchester district
- What we do Who TACT are and what they do.
- Who can join Membership of TACT is open to all tenants and leaseholders in the Winchester District.
- Who's who Details of the Chair and other position-holding members of TACT.